Monday, June 12, 2017

I'M BACK!

HELLO!!!!!


Yes, you've read that right: I'm back! Not only back to blogging but also back to Uruguay. 
After 13 months in Congo (Central Africa) I'm ready to get my life back together and of course, reading... Anyway, sorry I've been a bit absent. I tried to keep the blog updated but it was not always possible.

Someday, if you're interested I have tons of stories to tell. I had a life changing experience and I don't regret at all. It was one of my best decisions ever.

So... now stay tuned for new reviews and more fun.

1 comment:

  1. oh Welcome Back and I am so jealous of all the adventures you had!! I bet it was a life changing experience. Any time I travel outside the U.S., I change and learn and grow so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!!

Search This Blog

Pageviews